Blog Archive

Monday 28 April 2014

Introducing 'Lenny' the unicorn at Liana Marcel



SO times have been super busy here at Liana Marcel. Between normal family stuff and helping my partner run his woodwork business i've been fitting in some creative time where I can. I have long been a doodler and love to create cute characters, so when a friend offered to turn one of my creations into an illustration I jumped to have it done. I chose a little rainbow unicorn I am writing a book about. His name is Lenny the unicorn, a creature i have always loved to doodle. Well you can imagine my glee when i discovered that owning a vector file opens a world of product opportunities and i went a little mad. There's a world of printing opportunities, anything you can imagine with an image can be printed with your own design EEEEKKK I am obsessed with messing around with my little file and coming up with a trillion variations. And as you guessed it ...yes i have already began to create new images to have transformed so keep your eyes peeled for a whole host of new items

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I will be facing many of these issues as well..

    Here is my website ... how to lose weight quick

    ReplyDelete