Blog Archive

Thursday 4 June 2015

Volksfling 2015 - VW weekend event and my shop stall.

Welcome back to my blog, I apologise for my absence but i have been incredibly busy this year to date. We kick started May with an event i had never been at before called Volksfling.
It was wonderful. A whole weekend of camping, stalls, fun and entertainment. An array for camper vans and beetle cars which of course inspired a whole new range from me at www.LianaMarcel.co.uk. It was in Biggar a little quaint town in Scotland and ran from friday to sunday evening.
 SO instead of my chatter I'll leave you with my wonderful pictures. Sorry there are so few of any real great views i selfishly took pictures of my own family and stall whooops lol






If your a VW enthusiast you may actually like my new items over at Liana Marcel .
 We have magnets


Keyrings

Bags and much much more.......

Keep an eye for my Facebook page for discount codes in the near future.!!








No comments:

Post a Comment