Blog Archive

Tuesday 17 March 2015

House under 'DIY', updates on my home improvements.

Thats right, this month i decided to get my home in order. Odd jobs done, revamps underway, sort out each rooms identity and lots of diy projects! I haven't had much time of late but i have tried to keep pictures of my projects to share with you all!

My crochet rainbow blanket which took a month and used lots of oddments of wool!
Candles washed clean then glittered with mod podge for a new lease of life.
 New crochet square i learned so having a practice while i await new wool.
 My pet snail bowl, (clay snails from Zanzo arts on facebook) I spray painted items from nature for a colourful home.
 Recycled jars and drawer knobs. Never under estimate what you can recycle and paint!
My old pine effect bedroom furniture, wallpapered and painted for a shabby chic new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment